Thursday, January 15, 2009

updates on stuff =]

just a few updates.






+my brother came home a few days ago, and goes back for a catscan tomorrow. he is doing good,upset that he cant drive though (doctors orders)









*today was the last day in our first semester class!! This year has flew by! starting monday i will have...health science technology 2, computer lab, and english 3. Before i know it ill be a senior. then graduating. YIKES.









~I got my PDLA form in drivers ed. Meaning ill be getting my lisense soon. watch out! =P




and i believe im gong to apply at dunkin donuts tomorrow. woo..!









>here are some pictures of chloe..









2 comments:

  1. That is adorable :) I'm glad your brother is doing so good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are cute pics of the puppy. Are you a Marilyn Monroe fan? I loved her at your age too. I'm glad your brother is doing good.

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie