Sunday, January 4, 2009

The little things in life.

So time and time again i cant help but notice how the smallest actions from another person can change your whole day , or out look on life.

Ex.
  • My brother & I, who rarely see each other much less get along when we do, were home alone when he looked at me , realised i was upset about my up-coming surgery, said "if you want a hug do it now. because i probably wont be home when you go to the hospital". Which coming from him means alot. After all, he is 18 years old.

  • A few weeks ago , i was having a crummy day and i plopped down on our couch with my parents to watch CSI , hoping to get my mind off things. My mom got up to use the restroom and just as she was out of sight, my dad took a pillow and threw it at me. This one tiny move changed my day. It just made me laugh. =)

  • I was walking over to Ryan and Lisa's house, bummed out about something or other, and as i got to their door i heard Aubree (their 2 year old whom i absolutely adore) saying "Liahh!!!!! Unloch it!!!!". which in baby talk = Olivia! unlock it! wanting her mommy to unlock to door for me. i felt all loved and what not. I love that baby =]

  • My boyfriend,who i have been dating on and off for a year, had to work on our one year anniversary. Which was just no good!! He had to work until 11 pm so i figured it would be a waste to plan anything. Then just as I'm getting to bed at about midnight, i hear something tapping on my window. I look out and there he is. Waving with a goofy grin on his face. Cute =P

well i know these things had no impact what so ever on your life. But they all made me step back and look at the big picture . And realise that its the smaller things in life that make the biggest differences.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, as you get older you'll see it more and more, especially after you have children. Henry yelling "Mommy's home!" when I get home from work just makes all my worries fade away!

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie