Thursday, January 15, 2009

The Bishop family.

So Ryan and Lisa Bishop are my neighbors.They are always doing nice things for me, ex. taking me out to eat, including me in family activities, bringing my family dinner when my brother got out of the hosp., coming to see me while i was in the hosp., being there for me when i needed them, gining me the chance to help start a church, introducing me to some really nice people,and just plain out being nice to me. I never feel like i give them the Thank you they deserve.Any time im around their family im amazed.The fact that Blake is so kind and caring to Jaden and Aubree, that just seems crazy to me. There have been numerous times when ill see Jaden sitting in Blakes lap watching tv, movies, or playing games. Its amazing to me that they are so close.And Blake LOVES his Aubree to death. Any time she is upset Blake can make one silly look at her and she forgets why shes upset. They are all sweet kids. Here are my favorite moments with each of them..
JADEN-I stayed two nights at their house when my parents were out of town, and right before i went home, he came up to me and asked if i would give him a hug. awwww.
BLAKE-Recently when i took the new puppy over to there house, Blake was absolutly extatic. He is such an animal person and he just loved the fact that he got to see her. he was super sad when i had to take her home.
AUBREE-This baby and I have had some "fun days" as she would say. I think my favorite moment with her would be all the times she has came running to me saying "LIAHH!!!!" Its toooooo cute.
Lisa and Ryan are great too.Lisa has ALWAYS known how to comfort me and make me feel better when im down.(rice sock//baby hugs)She is am amazing mother and all around a great person.Ryan is... well im not exactly sure.He is sooo nice and funny but those words dont seem to describe him well. Through some of his sermons, I have been able to develop a better understanding of god. Which is always good.
So anywho...What im getting at is they are all great people. And I am VERY thankfull to have each one of them in my life.
I love you guys =]

1 comment:

  1. "Liiiah!"!

    What a sweet, sweet bunch of stuff to say about us! YOU are such a blessing to our family - I feel like we have known each other for a lot longer than we have!

    Now . . .I am SO GLAD you are blogging. It is neat to read your perspective. And it will be cool when you are older to look back and read some things from "days in the life" of Olivia at sixteen!

    Good luck at Dunkin Donuts. :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie