Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Favorite Poem

All my pwoblemswho knows, maybe evwybody's pwoblems is due to da fact, due to da awful twuthdat I am SPIDERMAN.

I know. I know. All da dumb jokes:No flies on you, ha ha,and da ones about what do I do wit alldoze extwa legs in bed. Well, dat's funny yeah.But you twy being SPIDERMAN for a month or two. Go ahead.

You get doze cwazy calls fwom daGubbener askin you to twap some booglar who'sonly twying to wip off color T.V. sets.Now, what do I cawre about T.V. sets?But I pull on da suit, da stinkin suit,wit da sucker cups on da fingers,and get my wopes and wittle bundle ofequipment and den I go flying like cwazyacwoss da town fwom woof top to woof top.

Till der he is. Some poor dumb color T.V. sloband I fall on him and we westle a widdle until I get him all woped. So big deal.

You tink when you SPIDERMANder's sometin big going to happen to you.Well, I tell you what. It don't happen dat way.Nuttin happens. Gubbener calls, I go.Bwing him to powice, Gubbener calls again,like dat over and over.

I tink I twy sometin diffunt. I tink I twysometin excitin like wacing cawrs. Sometin to makemy heart beat at a difwent wate.But den you just can't quit being sometin likeSPIDERMAN.You SPIDERMAN for life. Fowever. I can't evenbuin my suit. It won't buin. It's fwame wesistent.So maybe dat's youwr pwoblem too, who knows.Maybe dat's da whole pwoblem wif evwytin.Nobody can buin der suits, dey all fwame wesistent.Who knows?

1 comment:

  1. uh, Olivia, are you feeling ok? that was strange! lol

    ReplyDelete

 
Designed by Lena Graphics by Marie